Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday deals, available throughout December

Check out the sidebar slideshow on the left of my page. I have all of these items ready to ship (or hand deliver if we live near each other). I also have most everything in my picassa albums available for wonderful Christmas presents. I will be happy to wrap them for you and add all the pretty bows and tags you'd like. Also remember I am thrilled to take custom orders and have an extensive library of patterns as well as the ability to design many things you are able to describe. Please, contact me and let me know what I can do for you. I'd love to help you make someone you love smile with a beautiful handmade gift.
crochet work available for sale
This is just a bit of what I have. This cowl, infinity scarf is long enough to easily wrap cozily around your neck twice. It's made of 100% recycled wool and the cream is 100% recycled cashmere wool. Sooo beautiful and so soft and warm.

No comments:

Shiny Stat Reports

FreePoverty