Saturday, September 24, 2011

Saturday, at the house… it must have been….

the 24th of September. Just doesn’t sound as pretty as the song. Everything reminds me of a song. Or an episode of “It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia”, or an episode of “Family Guy”. Does that make me weird? Probably. Oh well, I’ve known I am weird for a good while now.
I’ve been working away over the past week. I’ve finished 2 sets of “Thing 1 and Thing 2” baby hats. So, so cute. Also a cute candy corn hat (you can the the pic for that below). An awesome newborn nest, made of the creamiest Lion Brand Hometown Yarn. Delicious. Lots of things. I’d bore you with too long a list.
I am working on writing out a few patterns for crochet to put on here. I appreciate the heck out of a pretty free pattern, so I figure other people probably do as well.
I created a face page. UG. I SWORE I would never do it. I fought against it valiantly. But I lost. Social media (I have no clue really what that even means) has won out and I am now a slave to it. But if it helps me drum up business, I guess it’s not all bad, right?
I also have a large collection of pins over at the coolest place I’ve ever been: Pinterest. You should really go have a look. Look through my pinboards, or be brave and search a few random words. You will be surprised and astonished at the things you can find there. Be warned though, it’s extremely addicting and you may find yourself losing hours of time before you know it.
In case you wondered (and actually read this far into my ramblings), I take custom requests for crochet work. I haven’t yet found something I wasn’t able to make, but I am sure I will. Give me a try though. I really love doing this and I would love the challenge of making something new. It wouldn’t hurt to ask and see what I can come up with. My friend Amanda (check out her awesome website here) just randomly asked about whether I could make a candy corn hat or something fallish and I came up with the hat shown below and pattern in about an hour.

No comments:

Shiny Stat Reports

FreePoverty