Monday, September 15, 2008

Hi

Well, seeing my stat reports for this blog each week I see that there are still 5 or 6 people who read this, so I figure I should update everything since my last post.

This year in gardening was a hard one for me. As I mentioned before, the summer started out with too much rain and that just ruined a lot of the plants from the start. Out of probably 20 pepper plants, I never got a single bell, and only 5-6 banana peppers...as for the chilli peppers, I never got even one.

The tomato production was severely stunted and right when my tomatoes, cucumbers and eggplants finally started doing well I went and cut off the top of my right middle finger. And surprise, surprise, I did this while doing yard work! Someone the stupid fairy took over control of my hand and I stuck it inside the turning lawnmower! How brilliant is this? Things still aren't right with my finger and I am still not able to use it, so the lawn's shot to hell and I don't want to even discuss the garden. Needless to say, as much as I love my hubby, he doesn't share my obsessive love of gardening and all things that are green. So, this year is a sad year in my gardening life.

I do have some really beautiful pics to post, so don't give up on me. Just remember I'm typing 9 fingered (which isn't as easy as it sounds); so have patience with me and my posts. And if you actually read this thing, post a comment or two.

No comments:

Shiny Stat Reports

FreePoverty