Monday, November 14, 2011

 Baby sized beanie made with Lion Brand Art Yarn. It's so cute. Ultra soft, squishy and pretty stretchy. Circumference of opening is about 14 inches when not stretched at all and about 5 1/2 inches tall. It stretches HUGE to about 25 inches. I suggest for newborn up to 3 months. But remember babies have crazy sized heads, so make sure you have a general idea of how big around your pumpkin's noggin is. $8 with free shipping. **Shipping terms at the end of post.
Used Flash with this to give a better idea of texture, the 1st pic is more representative of the colors.

 This is a neat, sorta weird yarn. Another art yarn, this one by bernat. It's a boucle yarn with black and green intertwined. It turned out to be a lot neater when I made it into a hat than just looking at it in the skein. This is for a baby, newborn to 3 months. (Remember all babies have bigger heads than you think, so make sure you measure!) Circumference is about 14 inches when not stretched at all and about 6 1/4 inches tall. I cuffed this one, but it can be worn either way. $8 with free shipping. **Shipping terms at the end of post.
Used flash to give a better idea of texture, the 1st pic is more representative of the colors.


**I will ship your items for free as long as you are ok with regular 1st class US Postal Service delievery (which is the most inexpensive shipping available, but it is also much faster than most people expect. Depending on where you live in relation to me, it will only take a few days to get to your house!) If you would like expedited shipping, let me know and I will charge you only exactly what that costs. (Priority mail is $5.10 for anything you can cram into a priority box and it's guaranteed to get to you in 2-3 days.) If you order a bunch of things, I will probably use priority mail, as yarn is smooshy and I can fit a lot into a small space.

Check back often, I am going to try to get my entire inventory listed for sale over the next few days.

No comments:

Shiny Stat Reports

FreePoverty