Saturday, November 5, 2011

Pouf and its pretty new cover

 Ottoman, pouf cover, crochet with scraps. I think it ended up looking like a cupcake.
 Hook book, for my crochet hooks and tools, I have one that I made out of felt but it has turned into a monster. Plus I love this fabric.
 Inside my hook book, lots of hooks and room for a bit more. Trying to think up a way to have a place for sewing needles that won't poke through and stab me when it's rolled up. Any ideas?
This is a crazy pattern I'm working on to make a hat that can be used as a cowl too. So neat. Plus I love the bottom where I have to alternate front post double crochet (fpdc) and back post double crochet (bpdc).

I know these are crappy pictures, it was dark and cold yesterday and I didn't drag anything to a good light source. I finished the pouf cover thingy last night and plan to take better pics sometime today. Also finished rolling all of my new yarn and will lay that out and take some pics. It's really amazing.

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Shiny Stat Reports

FreePoverty