Friday, November 4, 2011

Sorry

Sorry for not posting in like a week. Things have been hectic for me lately. Though I haven't blogged anything. I'm working on new projects and finishing several 'in progress' ones at the moment. I am almost done with a fabulous cover for this hideous pleather ottoman we have. One more round of single crochet and I will be done with that, well, maybe I'm going to add this sort of crochet chain through a section that I used a criss cross dc stitch. I just think it will look neat to be looped through there. Anyhow, I will also probably loop something through the bottom round to help cinch it close and not have it fall off. Actually, now that I think about it, I will probably use something sturdy (like canvas) to make a new bottom for the whole thing and attach my crochet to that. Hm. I know a picture would help this out tremendously. So I am going to go grab my camera and take a shot of what I am talking about.

I am also in the process of making a hat/cowl/scarf thingy. I am using some awesome green yarn I harvested from an recycled Old Navy sweater. And also a bit of brown I was able to pick up NEW at the Salvation Army Thrift Store in Columbus, MS a week ago. (Thanks so the awesome scouting of my friend Kelsi.) I got 33 skeins of new yarn for $17!!!!!!!!!!! Ah, I am still gaga over it all.

Ok, I am procrastinating. I'll post this and come back with some pics in a bit.


No comments:

Shiny Stat Reports

FreePoverty